Hey! I'm a designer, business consultant and startup founder. I work with people to create ideas and make them real for positive change… I use strategy, design and tech to design and build business, brand, product & service ideas.
I'm the founder and managing director of Dynamic4 (a 15 year old purpose-driven digital agency) and our small grant program for positive change, Dynamic4 Good. CTO & co-founder of EventMojo and co-founder of two social enterprises: Value Machine and Good Local.
I'm an active leader in Sydney's startup, design, digital and mobile industry communities:
- Co-founder, Sydney Design Thinking Meetup
- Local Group Leader, Sydney Interaction Design Association (IxDA)
- Co-chair, Australia Mobile Industry Group (MIG)
- Advisory Board, The Women In Technology Foundation's B~STEM Project
- Advisor to several early stage startups and social enterprises
I strongly believe engaging and empowering people is a powerful and sustainable approach to achieving positive change. I'm a big fan of social enterprise and ways of applying collaborative consumption, collective impact and other sharing economy principles and practices.
I love spending time with my young family, having a drink with friends and getting to as many gigs as possible. I also take photos and write a bit.
I'm always up for a chat. Feel free to connect and say hello.
|+61 2 9571 8718|